Wednesday, February 22, 2006


Port Patrick tonight Belfast on Thursday


Well that was a great wee night in Callander. and it was great to see my son play with his band Hammershift as support. They were amazing, and went down very well with the audience. The good news is, Port of Menteith Primary school made their target, and can now go ahead with their plan to install a 'White Board 'in the classroom. We, the band, had a brilliant time. It was funny hearing our name being chanted before we went on. This was instigated by my youngest son, who was at the front of the stage, right in front of me. Off to Port Patrick in a couple of hours. See you all there. We are on after the football, (around 10pm).

4 Comments:

Blogger Banny said...

Hey Derek, any chance of some Bass lessons, or have you ever thought about publishing a book or dvd of tuition? I'm teaching myself, slowly and badly, and want to learn all those cool early simple minds bass lines, especialy Glittering Prize and Premonition.

All the best from Banny.

2:11 pm  
Blogger charlie said...

Yeah, the Callander gig was fantastic!

Well done guys. looking forward to hearing more in the future

charlie

12:00 pm  
Blogger Derek Forbes said...

Yes. It does look like me. If it wasn't for the fact that my hair was long during the early seventies, (see Fourskins picture), then I would swear it was me.
come on the Good Men

5:44 pm  
Blogger brucewatson said...

Hi Dirk, great pic and not an omen heid in site. Will look like Shane Magowan when you see me tomorrow as my cap came out again last night, will be speaking with a lispe or is it a lithpe, call you later

1:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home