Wednesday, January 04, 2006


Next gigs are Port Patrick Village Hall and the Spring and Airbrake, Belfast, on the 22nd and 23rd February respectively. Happy New Year to you all for 2006.
The December gigs went better than we could imagine.
We are in talks with potential agents for this years touring plans. We hope to be playing Germany, Belgium, Holland, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and America. Don't worry Britain is in there too, with two tours being planned as I write, in both halves of the year. Need to get my dancing trousers out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Great news, Big Dan!
Did you saw my post about the Bospop festival in Holland?

regards,

Robert

9:30 am  
Blogger Rob said...

hmm, i tried to write 'have you seen'or 'did you see'......bad brain-to-finger coordination ;-)

Robert

9:34 am  
Blogger Derek Forbes said...

I agree Piotr,
that was definitely the best time for writing. I think Chemistry is vital for a band to stay on top, just look at U2. These are things you learn in hind sight. It's great for me now, working with Mick in AFGM, because that chemistry is still there.
all the best
Derek

3:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home