Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hey everybody,
I am back, and back with a vengeance. It's taken me over a year to get back onto my Blog, what a twat!
I bought a new lap top and for some reason I couldn't log on with what I thought was the correct password, what a knob !

Anyway, I'm here now, and I will pe dropping in regularly to see what's going on.
I have been writing lots of music and songs for fourgoodmen, and I have been updating my recording studio. I am now working on the same system as Mick MacNeil and Graeme Duffin, so we can exchange files and do our seperate parts at our own studios. Great way to work.
Good to be back

Derek

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger John Sanderson said...

Ye Stirling pc world, cheapest laptop in the place Derek no wonder mate you couldnt log on hehehe, was going to advise you but hey who am i to tell anyone how to spend thier cash...All joking aside Derek have you got anything demo stuff on any of your blogs or sites to download to have a listen to.Keep it up anyway mate thought you were the best bass player Simple Minds ever had, some of your early stuff was brilliant back to Life in a day and reel to reel.Propoganda as well some good stuff,hope to bump into 1 day and have the nerve to come over for a chat maybe next time in your pc world taking the lappy back hohoho,need to drop me a mail mate when yous are gigging in around Stirling\glasgow\ chance to see yous play live, be different from when i seen you with simple minds back in 79ish at stirling uni..Anyway have a good one mate.

9:05 pm  
Blogger PlayBoxhd said...

Nice post & Thanks for sharing it! Playbox for ios

9:48 am  
Blogger sportsgametoday said...

Nice post, thnq for sharing great content. hat Is Morpheus TV iOS? Morpheus Tv is an application to watch and download video streams on the web free of cost. One of the main specialty of this app is its subtitle support

Click Morpheus Tv For ios
Click Morpheus Tv For ios
Click Morpheus Tv For ios
Click Morpheus Tv For ios
Click Morpheus Tv For ios
Click Morpheus Tv For Pc

10:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home